July 2014 to Present
Creative Planning: Wealth Manager, San Francisco Bay Area
Rollan is a wealth manager at Creative Planning. Creative Planning provides comprehensive wealth management services including investment management, financial planning, charitable planning, retirement plan consulting, tax planning, and estate planning services.
Creative Planning currently manages over $15 billion for clients in all 50 states and abroad.
Wealth Management, Investment Management for Individuals, Businesses, and Charities
Here is a link of my Creative Planning Professional Biography
|Rollan serves as a Wealth Manager, working directly with clients to develop and implement comprehensive financial plans to address their goals and most complex financial planning needs. This approach covers the areas of retirement planning, investment management, tax, estate and succession planning, business succession, executive stock option planning, liability and risk management, and charitable giving. Rollan’s approach represents a zealous application to the financial planning process, which begins with a deep understanding of the client’s situation, desires, and goals in order to provide them with a truly customized plan and investment approach to achieve their goals.
Prior to joining Creative Planning, Rollan held various roles with a major national financial services company for over 15 years. In his most recent role as Vice President, Rollan was lead architect in the firm’s development of the financial planning process used throughout the entire branch organization supporting Account Executives. Rollan also served as a Vice President, Senior Account Executive where he was responsible for the financial planning relationship and advice for his clients.
Rollan has received many awards throughout his career. He has received the highest honor of President Circle (Top 5%) along with multiple Achiever Awards. Most recently, Rollan was recognized in three consecutive years – 2011, 2012, and 2013 – as the “Most Valuable Player” award in recognition for his excellence in leading the development of Coaches and Account Executives for the entire country.
Rollan graduated Magna Cum Laude and a Dean’s Scholar from San Jose State University with his bachelor’s degree. He holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
Rollan is happily married to Maria. They have two happy, healthy children, Yerik and Zsofia. As a family, they enjoy supporting and rooting for their local sports teams.
May 1999 – July 2014
Vice President, Fidelity Investments
– Sr. Account Executive: Managed Relationships with 400+ High Net Worth Families with total assets in excess of $1.2B
– Regional Planning Consultant: Coached, Developed and Mentored Account Executives, Sr. Account Executives and key financial planning staff in developing plans and investment strategies for families we served
– Regional Training Consultant: Chief Architect for Financial Planning, Education and Investment Strategy Training for $4T AUA Firm
– Multiple President Circle Award Recipient, Top 5% National Performer
– 2011, 2012, 2013 Most Valuable Player Award Recognition
– Multiple Excellence In Action Aware Recipient
– Morgan Stanley Multiple National Sales Excellence Award Recipient
– Morgan Stanley National Sales Director Award Recipient (Top 10%)
– Certified Financial Planner (R)
– L:evel 2 Fusion Public Presentation
– Level 2 Zenger Folkman, Extraordinary Coach
– Consultative Selling Skills Trainer and Coach
Florida State University, Certified Financial Planning Certification
San Jose State University, Bachelor of Science, Health Science with concentration on Business Management
Magna Cum Laude
National Honor Society